- » Product specification
- » Technical Data
ATTENTION! This machine type will be taken out of the range in the future. At the moment there are still 2 machines available. The sale of spare parts and accessories is guaranteed for at least 10 years!
Whether in copy shops, in-house print shops or offices - when making documents like instruction matrerial or user manuals: punching large quantities with a hole-punch manually is hard going and time-consuming.
Dürselen table top paper drilling machines drill up to 50 mm high piles in one pass - no parting, no sorting and always an accurate result.
According to individual requirements there are two differently motorised single spindle models and one double spindle model available. More Information about our other models:
All machines have a smooth-running sliding table with a 6-ways programm trim to drill different common hole patterns. With the quick fix system the paper pile is fixed on the table and the sheets stay in position especially when drilling multiple holes.
The paper drills are easy to operate by everybody, run silently and are built compactly. Therefore they match perfectly with any working environment.
All Dürselen table paper drills are CE certified and RoHS conform (EG directive 2002/95/EG).
- No. of spindles: 2 (centrally adjustable)
- Maximum pile height: 50 mm
- Hole diameters: 3 - 13 mm
- Insertion depth behind drills: 5 - 60 mm
- Maximum paper size: 420 mm, automatic centering
- Table size: 520 mm x 310 mm
- Power requirements: 220 V, 50 Hz, 850 W, 2 m cable
- Space requirements: 570 (B) x 580 (D) x 600 (H) mm (without lever)
- Net weight: 65 kg
Hole patterns on programm trim
- Two hole pattern: distance 80 mm for A4 and A5 paper size.
- Four hole pattern A4: distance 80 - 80 - 80 mm, for A4 paper size
- Four hole pattern A5: distance 45 - 65 - 45 mm, for A5 paper size
- Filofax pattern / organizer: 6 holes,
distance 19.05 - 19.05 - 45 - 19.05 - 19.05 mm, for A5 paper size
- Mechanical binding: 34 hole, pitch 3:1, for A4 paper size
- Program No. 6 is free / can optionally be programmed individually